Hi Lovelies! I have a couple tags and something I received from Influenster.com to share with you. I haven't posted in a while so this may be a longer post than usual...I hope you enjoy and thanks for bearing with me! :D
I was tagged by two beautiful ladies, Elle from Lipstick & Lace and Rachel from Blush and Brunch, with the VERSATILE Blogger Award. (I was tagged back in November for these...sorry for the lag!) With this tag you are to share 7 things about yourself. I haven't done this in a while so I thought it would be fun to share things for those who don't know too much about me.
1. I like organization and cleanliness. I feel like I don't work well when things are disheveled. My desk at work is tidy as is my desk and room at home.
2. I've mentioned this before, but I am a tea lover. I like trying different teas and my fiancé's brother recently sent me tea leaves from Vintage Tea Works that I'm excited to try.
3. I tend to go to sleep late. It's a bad habit, but I can't help it. The only time I will go to sleep early is if I woke up really early the morning of and kept busy the whole day.
4. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do career-wise in my life
5. Growing up I wanted to be an artist and although I'm not one now, I like to think my blog is something that grew from that dream.
6. I enjoy reading and love getting book recommendations from friends and from you guys!
7. I also enjoy being outdoors. We went on camping trips a lot while my siblings and I were growing up so I think I learned to appreciate nature. I wish the area I lived in now had more trees and more places to walk with a nice nature-esque feel.
Thank you for the tag, Elle and Rachel! I heart you both!
Have you guys heard of this tag? It's called FIVE and I was tagged by the beautiful Bea from Daily Living in Geneva. I thought this was awesome because I have never done this one before! Thanks, Bea :)
5 Things You Will Find in my Bag
3. Lip balm
4. Lip stick
5. Eye drops
5 Things You Will Find in my Bedroom
1. A few Donald Duck memorabilia
5. My two pups (both pomeranian and yorkshire terrier mixes)
5 Things I Have Always Wanted to Do
1. Stay at a Disney resort hotel for a week!
2. Move to a different state. I live in CA, USA, but I think it would be exciting to live somewhere else in the US.
3. Visit Japan and the Philippines and other countries around the world
4. Make YouTube videos (So many YouTubers inspire me, including, but not limited to, my dear friends Rhonda and Minette!)
5. Live near the coast
|Taken at Starbright Beach, CA - Summer 2012|
5 Things I am Currently Loving
1. Clash of Clans on the iphone! omg I've been playing this game so much. It's one of the reasons I haven't been blogging as much lol. Do any of you play?? Let me know if you do!
2. The Big Bang Theory. My fiancé and I watched season 1 and caught up to the current episode of season 6 during the holidays. I don't know why we didn't start watching sooner. I fell in love with all the characters.
3. The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. (Thanks again, Victoria!) I read the first book, Divergent, and read most of Insurgent, the second book, but had to stop because the third book doesn't come out until summer of this year. I started reading Divergent again...slowly...to savor it as long as I can haha
4. The weather. It's been cold in the mornings, but the days have been showing some sun. I can't wait for the weather to heat up again. We don't get snow, but I keep forgetting to leave the house earlier because my car windows are always icy.
5. My iphone 4S. I've had this phone for more than a year and am still loving it. I don't think I will be upgrading any time soon just because I don't feel the need to. I use this for reading, checking email, keeping up with blogs, taking photos...it's a great all in one item for me.
Now for what I received from Influenster.com: Palmolive Fresh Infusion dish washing SOAP! I received a Cosmo Voxbox from Influenster in December and am really excited about this service! You can check out my first post about Influenster HERE.
I was so excited to receive these full-sized Palmolive dish washing soaps! The scents they provided were Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil. They all smell divine and it's such a change for me because we always get the original scents when it comes to dish washing soap. The bottles are really presentable too so I wouldn't mind leaving these out in the open instead of in the cabinet under the sink.
Have any of you tried these? Have you guys checked out Influenster? It's a great program that you should definitely check out if you haven't yet already! :D
If you made it to the end of this post, thank you! This was more like a 3-in-1 post so sorry if it was long lol. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a great week ahead of you!